Pages

GET THE LOOK: Girls' Generation Yoona




Hello guys! I decided to start making Get the look -series, where I will show you how to get your favorite's KPOP idols airport fashion. I've always been inspired by looking at airport fashion and you'll also get to know more about idols personality.

You can also suggest which idol can be next by tweeting me @FlatShoesForMe or commenting in this post. This time I made it about SNSD Yoona :)



SUNGLASSES


T-SHIRTS
H&M Shirt 9,99€
H&M Shirt 9,99€
Zalando Anna Field Shirt in SALE 19,47€ (29,95€)


JACKETS


JEANS
H&M Jeggins Super Skinny High 19,99€
ZARA Super Skinny Trousers 39,95€
JC Jeans Crocker Hit Blue Shade Jeans 52,60€


SHOES
Asos Early Rises Ankle Boots 49,76€
H&M Boots 39,99€
Zalando Anna Field Boots in SALE 34,36€ (42,95€)


BAGS



Hope you found this post helpful and interesting and as I said in the beginning I will start posting these Get The Look posts every Monday so till then :)

Byeeeeeeee!
And Thank's for reading!
XX<3


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment