Pages

DRAMA TIME: She Was Pretty

Hii!

Today I'll talk to you about this new drama which is AMAZIIING!

It's a K-Drama called: She Was Pretty


This drama started airing at September 16, 2015. For now there's only 2 English subbed episodes. I have been dying over waiting for third episode.

So who's in it?
Hwang Jung-Eum and Park Seo-Joon!!!! They both have acted in Kill Me, Heal Me so it's super super amazing to see them reunite in this drama.


I was quite interested in Park Seo-Joon after seeing him in Kill Me, Heal Me so this is a dream come true seeing him in a different role. And Hwang Jung-Eum surely doesn't disappoint viewers by her amazing acting <3


Drama is also starring Siwon from Super Junior. He is not my bias but it's good seeing idol in this drama and I was quite surprised how good of a actor he was. He gained much experience from China and he was also suuupeer hilarious which is good to see. You don't expect idols acting a dumb character but after seeing him in Infinity Challenge and in this drama I was sold! <3


I also found myself wanting more from Go Jun-Hee. I actually started knowing about her when she was in We Got Married with 2AM Jeong Jinwoon. I actually watched it because she and I are the same height so I was interested in how others viewed her height in Korea and after WGM I really started liking her.

She also doesn't disappoint in She Was Pretty. Her friendly character is very likable and I thought about how nice would it be if Min Ha-Ri (Go Jun-Hee) and Kim Hye-Jin (Hwang Jung-Eum) were my friends :D They seemed to have much fun and they shared a very strong bond and cared for each other.

Another very hilarious character was Kim Ra-Ra (Hwang Seok-Jeong) who came from Italy after divorcing her husband XD She is very loud and colorful (and a bit annoying :D) She wears very odd and colorful clothes but her hair is the most eye-catching :D


Now about the plot: so Kim Hye-Jin (Hwang Jung-Eum) was very pretty girl when she was young and Ji Sung-Joo (Park Seo-Joon) was fat and bullied kid. They became friends and fell in love. From what I know now they didn't start dating when they were kids (probably cause they were too young XD)

And then Kim Hye-Jin's family went bankrupt and she experienced hardships and became ugly (in my opinion she looks very beautiful even though she is potrayed to be ugly). In the other hand Ji Sung-Joo became very very handsome (I agree!) and decided to go find his first love.

When Kim Hye-Jin and Ji Sung-Joo were going to meet, Kim Hye-Jin didn't want to destroy the great image of herself which Ji Sung-Joo had (and also because of her embarrassment)  so she made her best friend Min Ha-Ri to lie that she was Kim Hye-Jin Ji Sung-Joo was looking for.

Everything went with the plan but then after many many circumstances Kim Hye-Jin became an intern in the administration section where Ji Sung-Joo is the BOSS!! Nightmare!!



She Was Pretty airs every Wednesday and Thursday in Korea. We who watch it from other sites or Viki need to wait for 1-2 days for English subs (thanks subbers! I appreciate your work <3).

Drama director is Jung Dae-Yoon. Personally I really like the way the drama is directed and edited. Drama's genre is Humor Comedy which may not be the thing for everybody but I really recommend watching it.

You can watch trailers from here:
TRAILER 1
TRAILER 2

Hopefully you found this post informing and helpful.
Do you guys think I should do more of these posts? If so, please let me know :)

Till next time, See ya!
XX <3

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment