Pages

REVIEW: Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel



Hi!
Today I'll write a review about Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel. First I let you guys know that I'm a huge fan of Aloe Vera. I started liking Aloe after purchasing Nature Republic's 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel. I liked it because you could use it almost everywhere but because it came in open jar it wasn't so hygienic. That's why when it ended I bought this Holika Holika Aloe gel. It comes in squeezing bottle which is designed to look like Aloe Vera leaf (so cute <3)


BEST 8 WAYS HOW TO USE ALOE VERA GEL:
1. Moisturizing Cream or Mask Pack (I just put a lot of it in my face and let it stay for 5-10 min then wash it)
2. Base make-up (Reason I fell in love with Aloe gel. I always use it as base before applying make-up. That way bb cream or concealer blends more easily. My skin also looks more natural and moist.) :)
3. After shave cream (After shaving legs it relaxes skin and gives moisture)
4. Hair treatment (I put aloe gel in my hair after I straighten it.)
5. Relax swollen eyes (I like to soak two pieces of cotton in aloe gel, put it in fridge until it's cold and then put it onto eyes. Sooo relaxing!)
6. Nail Essence (I like to put in my nails, cuticles and the skin around the nail)
7. Body Care (obvious!)
8. Mask pack for relaxing sunburns (Put it in mask sheet and leave for 15 minutes.)

I realized I used aloe gel in all possible ways XD





As I said earlier, I bought this aloe gel solely just because of it's more hygienic bottle but I really started to like it because it's 99% aloe. (and because it looks like aloe vera leaf. So cute)


Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract,  Centella Asiatica Extract,  Bambusa Vulgaris Extract,  Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract,  Zea Mays (Corn) Leaf Extract,  Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract,  Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract,  PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,  Sodium Polyacrylate,  Carbomer,  Triethanolamine,  Fragrance,  Phenoxyethanol
Size: 250ml




It's easy to apply and it always moisturizes without the sticky feeling. I think this is the best aloe gel I have used. They also sell Aloe Vera showering gel and I've been thinking if I should purchase it. In the end I'm happy that I bought this and I'll give it 5/5 'cause I haven't had better Aloe gel. :)

Hopefully you liked this review and see you next time :)
XX

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 kommenttia:

  1. I precisely wanted to say thanks once again. I am not sure the things I might have handled in the absence of those creative ideas contributed by you concerning this concern. It was before the depressing condition in my circumstances, but considering the very well-written manner you solved that made me to cry for contentment. I will be thankful for this support and in addition trust you are aware of a powerful job that you’re accomplishing teaching many people using your site. Probably you have never met any of us.
    nature republic aloe vera gel

    ReplyDelete