Pages

MY PLAYLIST

Hi!
I wanted to share more about me with you and music is usually one way to share and learn many things about person's music taste. I actually listen to any kind of music and my music taste changes quite a bit haha. I'll list songs I have been listening to lately. Hopefully you like it :)



1.  Bastatrz - Nobody but you
I liked Zero For Conduct but damn this was so much better in my opinion but P.O didn't get much lines (but his voice <3)



2. IU - Twenty-three
IU has the sweetest voice in kpop and I started checking her stuff after watching her in k-drama Producer and Infinity Challenge.



3. IU - Red Queen 
IU said the song is about f(x)'s ex member Sulli. Sulli is my first female bias and my first k-drama was To The Beautiful You, which is Sulli's drama.



4. Miss A - Only You
First I didn't like the song but now I can't stop listening to it (:



5. Miss A - Love Song
That beat drop 0_0



6. Zico - Yes or No
Check Gag Consert's Yes or No. SO HILARIOUS XD



7. Shinhwa - Alright
Eric's rap is so good!! And just to let you guys know Jun Jin is my bias and his solo song Wow Wow Wow is amazing and that cheography OMG!



8. Zion.T - No Make Up
Lyrics tho <3 Zion.T is one of top artist for me.



9. Lovelyz - Ah Choo
I've become a fan of Lovelyz after this comeback <3



10. Twice - OOH-AHH
JYP's new girl group is slaying! I can't get the song out of my head and choosing bias is so hard. How I can choose between Jeongyeon, Sana and Dahyun? :(


That's all for now. Making this list was so fun and I try to post something like this in future. Hope you  like some of the songs and you can recommend me to other good songs and/or groups :)
See you next time!
XX

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment